The final choice will depend on the space available.
Experienced staff will run the event and arrange competitions if required.
- Traditional Wooden Skittle Alley - as seen in old pubs
- Darts - using free standing dartboards with all necessary equipment
- Traditional Rope Quoits - using a highly decorated vertical quoits board
- Horseshoe Throwing - American style
- Shove Ha’penny - giant board provided
- Bagatelle - giant board provided
- Northampton Bar Skittles - traditional bar top skittles with “cheeses”
- Table Football - fast moving and competitive
- Target Putting - a fun putting game
- Giant Jenga - frustrating and competitive
- Connect 4 - impossibly addictive
- Bar Skittles - traditional bar top skittles
- Shuffle Boards - highly polished pine boards to get pucks through holes
- Air Hockey - fast moving and competitive
- Maybe you would like to arrange with the venue for a typical English Pub meal (Bangers & Mash or Fish & Chips etc.) to make a change from the normal corporate menu.
- £5M Public & Product Liability insurance